Click on one of the four links below to download a Fundraising Factsheet
Support your local hospital
Please help us to raise money to support the essential work of Lymington New Forest Hospital.
You can support us today, by taking part in an activity to raise much needed funds to support the Hospital and have fun at the same time.
Get one of our LHF Charity T shirts .. wear it with pride when you are fundraising for us.
Examples of fundraising activities carried out by our supporters include Personal Challenges, Raising money at work, Fun with Friends and Holding an Event (see opposite for more details).
Top 10 Tips
- Choose your activity
- Involve your friends
- Set yourself a goal
- Share your plans with us
- Find your sponsors
- Get ready
- Promote it online
- Have fun on the day
- Collect your donations
- Share pictures & stories
Have a go!
There are lots of different fundraising activities you could choose – then ask your family and friends to sponsor you to support Lymington Hospital.
1. Personal Challenges
- Train for a marathon, 1/2 marathon or 10k run
- Take part in an organised charity Skydive or Abseil
- Set up your own Gym or Slim challenge
2. Raising money at work
- Make us your ‘Charity of the Year’
- Hold a Raffle or Team Challenge
- Set up a Donation Bucket
3. Fun with Friends
- Hold a Coffee Morning, Fun Day or Charity Lunch
- Arrange a Quiz Night .. use our Quiz Sheets
- Organise a Book Sale, Bake Off or Plant Sale
4. Holding an Event
- Arrange a Golf Day, Clay Pigeon Shoot
- Hold a Barn Dance or Charity Ball
- Set up a Charity Auction or a Race Night