Have fun and raise money to support patients and staff
How to fundraise?
Find new ways to raise money to improve care and wellbeing for our hospital patients.
Lots of people have been supporting us in many different ways
- set a personal challenge
- hold a team event
- set a club or society goal
- fundraise using our Just Giving site
- A-Z of fundraising ideas from Just Giving
Community fundraising … what will you do?
Thank you to all our fantastic supporters …
- Barton Golf Club annual appeal
- Burley Golf Club raise £8,500 for new scanner
- “Local farmers plough in”
- Lymington Bridge Club ‘winning hand
- Walhampton Ladies Golfers ‘chip in’ £1,160
- New Forest Quilt Group ‘crafty fundraising’
- Masons’ generous donation over £2,800
- Isabella Maynard – cycling 100km for Lymington NHS Heroes
- Dorothy donated her Birthday of over £2,000!
- Mike Finch dyes his hair and beard for the Hospital and Oakhaven Hospice
- Milford Regatta’s Lockdown games
- Lymington Town Football Club – Run 5 Donate 5
- New Forest Football Academy Run For Heroes
- La Perle Restaurant – Chef’s Special Lockdown Challenge