Have fun and raise money to support patients and staff
Even in a lockdown, when normal community fundraising activities are not possible, people are finding new ways to raise money to improve care and wellbeing for our hospital patients and staff.
Please choose a challenge below and
“Thank you ‘Colonel’ Tom Moore for inspiring us all”
Kids Zone Activities
See what our supporters are up to …
- Isabella Maynard – cycling 100km for Lymington NHS Heroes
- La Perle Restaurant – Chef’s Special Lockdown Challenge
- Lymington Town Football Club – Run 5 Donate 5
- Mike Finch dyes his hair and beard for the Hospital and Oakhaven Hospice
- Dorothy donated her Birthday of over £2,000!