Lymington Hospital Friends (LHF) Charity
Lymington Hospital Friends is a charity based at Lymington New Forest Hospital with the primary objective of supporting the hospital and helping to improve the care, comfort and wellbeing of patients, above and beyond what the NHS can fund and provide.
As part of our commitment to ensuring that we are completely open and transparent about our fundraising and spending, we have adopted the Code of Fundraising Practice and developed our Fundraising Promise.
- LHF will keep you informed about the work of the charity, so you can see how your donations enable us to support Lymington Hospital and improve patient care
- LHF will use your donation carefully and responsibly and ensure that administration costs are kept to a minimum.
- LHF will communicate with you in a way that suits you. If you tell us you’d prefer less contact or don’t want us to hear from us at all, we’ll respect your wishes.
- LHF will never sell your details to other organisations or share them with other charities for marketing purposes.
- LHF will ensure we adhere to all charity sector guidelines and regulations including the “Fundraising Code of Practice” and take appropriate action if we find any failure to meet these standards.
- In the event of a complaint about any LHF fundraising activities or processes please contact us at email@example.com. We aim to acknowledge any complaint within 7 working days and investigate in a timely manner. If you are not satisfied with our response, then you can contact the Fundraising Regulator fundraisingregulator.org.uk.