Lymington New Forest Hospital
Taking care of our local community
Lymington New Forest Hospital delivers a growing range of health, wellbeing and care services for over 100,000 local people.
We provide routine appointments, walk-in and acute services. Where possible we aim to deliver local consultant diagnosis, treatment and care under one roof.
What we do here
- Acute admissions, around 200 per month
- Rehab facilities and therapy
- Stroke unit and Community Stroke team
- Ambulatory Care, around 300 attendees per month
- Outpatient clinics and diagnostics, 60,000 per year
- Community Nursing and Therapy team
- Frailty support services across the Forest
- Coronavirus information
- What the Hospital does – we’re busy caring for you
- About the Hospital – opening hours, getting to us
- Hospital Services – list of all our services
- Service Providers – who delivers your hospital services
- ‘Use the Right Service’ – helping you choose
Lymington Hospital Friends
The work of the Hospital is supported by our charity Lymington Hospital Friends.