We have no current vacancies on the Board of Lymington Hospital Friends see our current Board of Trustees
- The role is voluntary and unpaid
- Trustees come from a wide range of backgrounds and experience
- There is a time commitment of a few hours per week
- You will be expected to help at events on some weekends and evenings
- We are busy fundraising and raising the profile of the League of Friends
- Board meetings are held once a month on a Monday evening.
How to apply
If we have current suitable vacancies, you will be contacted and asked to complete an Application and Membership Form to join the Lymington Hospital Friends.
On receipt of your application you will be invited to attend an informal interview. Any appointment will be ratified by the Board of Trustees at the next Board meeting, when you would become a co-opted member of the charity.
All appointments made during the year are formalised at the AGM, where Trustees are voted for by the members.