Your community pharmacists work closely with your GP and the rest of the local health care team to make sure you get the best possible care.
Pharmacists are qualified healthcare professionals who can help you with minor health concerns.
They can offer clinical advice and over-the-counter medicines for a range of minor illnesses, such as coughs, colds, sore throats, tummy trouble and aches and pains.
If symptoms suggest it’s something more serious, pharmacists have the right training to make sure you get the help you need. For example they will tell you if you need to see a GP.
All pharmacists train for five years in the use of medicines. They are also trained in managing minor illnesses and providing health and wellbeing advice.
Brockenhurst (Martins Pharmacy)
- 39 Brookley Road, Brockenhurst, SO42 7RB
- 01590 623206
- Boots the Chemist, 89-90 High Street – 10am to 4pm
- Boots in Waitrose Stanford Road – 10am to 6pm
Milford-on-Sea (A & M Stephenson)
- 68 High Street, Milford-On-Sea, Hampshire
- 01590 643224
- Boots The Chemists
- 61 Station Road, New Milton BH25 6HY
- 01425 610359
- Ashley Pharmacy
- 10 The Parade,Ashley Road, New Milton, BH25 5BS
- Telephone: 01425 612126
- Station Road, Sway, Lymington, SO41 6BA
- 01590 682225