Local GP Surgeries
Visits to a GP are free, but you will need to make an appointment after registering.
Before you make an appointment to see your GP, consider the alternatives.
Your local pharmacist may be able to give you the help you need, so you won’t have to spend time waiting for an appointment.
Pharmacists are highly trained healthcare professionals, and may offer a wider range of health services than you think.
Out of Hours or Urgent Help
For Out of Hours support or urgent medical help or advice you should contact the NHS 111 service online or by phone:
- dial 111
Brockenhurst Surgery (New Forest Medical Group)
- Highwood Road, Brockenhurst SO42 7RY
- 01590 622272
Chawton House Surgery
- 43-45 St Thomas Street, Lymington SO41 9ND
- 01590 672953
- 2 Church Lane, Lyndhurst SO43 7EW
- 02380 282 689
Milford Medical Centre (Wisteria & Milford Group)
- Sea Road, Milford-on-Sea, Lymington
- 01590 643022
Sway Surgery (New Forest Medical Group)
- Station Road, Sway, Lymington, SO41 6BA
- 01590 682617
- Wistaria Court, 18 Avenue Road, Lymington
- 01590 672212