Become a Trustee
We welcome applications to become Trustee of the Lymington New Forest Hospital League of Friends see our current Board of Trustees
- The role is voluntary and unpaid
- Trustees come from a wide range of backgrounds and experience
- There is a time commitment of a few hours per week
- You will be expected to help at events on some weekends and evenings
- We are busy fundraising and raising the profile of the League of Friends
- Board meetings are held once a month on a Monday evening.
How to apply
If you are interested in becoming a Trustee, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we have current suitable vacancies, you will be contacted and asked to complete an Application Form and Membership Form to join the Lymington New Forest Hospital League of Friends.
On receipt of your application you will be invited to attend an informal interview. Any appointment will be ratified by the Board of Trustees at the next Board meeting, when you would become a co-opted member of the charity.
All appointments made during the year are formalised at the AGM, where Trustees are voted for by the members.
Chair of Trustees
Following a period of change, we are looking for a new Chairperson to build on our success in fund-raising and to lead the charity into the next phase of our support for the hospital.
We are looking for someone to significantly improve the profile and fundraising activities of the Friends for a range of projects, notably our current Scanner Appeal.
Could this be you?
- You like a challenge and want to support the hospital
- You are energetic and an ‘ideas person’
- You ideally have fundraising experience with communities and corporates
- You can work with others to develop and implement a fundraising strategy
- You are enthusiastic and can work with and perhaps lead a team